Thursday 5 April 2012

Gymnastics!

Gymnastics

I felt absolutely nervous as I walked through the doors of the gymnastics arena in Wanganui. I did some stretches which we call, conditioning, (not the stuff you put in your hair though!)I felt achy, sore, tired, and hungry.
I felt like passing out and flopping over on the ground!
As I started my first apparatus, I had forgotten my routine! I had to go back and ask I felt so embarrassed! Finally, I think I’m ready now I mumbled to myself in my head. And before I knew it, I had finished with a score of 13.500 out of 15.500! Well done I heard my coach say enthusiastically. I felt proud, I felt like I was on top of the world! I still had 7 more apparatus but I tried not to think about that. By 9
o'clock I had finished. I felt nervous until the lady called me first! Victory was mine! ( for once.)

Posted by Dominic

No comments:

Post a Comment